Contact Center Team Leader
Join a fast growing communications company specialized in the Pharmaceutical Industry, serving the Canada’s largest most influential companies.
The Team Leader will support the Contact Center Manager in the execution of mostly outbound phone campaigns to either Doctor Offices or Businesses. No residential calling required. The applicant will play a key role in the performance and development of our Contact Center Team.
The Team Leader should have familiarity with general contact center structure and procedures, as well as strong interpersonal skills. Experience in a leadership role is an asset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
This is an in-person position and the candidate is expected to be working in the office.
- Support recruitment via multiple channels by reviewing applications, contacting and interviewing candidates
- Participate in the agent onboarding process
- Provide ongoing support via call listening, coaching and quality assurance reviews
- Ongoing training & agent development
- Support development of campaign training material such as call guides and scripts
- Fully Bilingual FR/EN (spoken and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Call center experience (2+ years)
- Fast learner
- Some management experience an asset
- Some sales/marketing experience an asset